Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Sunday Salon- April 13, 2014

The Sunday Salon

Due to my computer being broken, I haven't done one of these in a few weeks.  Spring break came and went.  We didn't do anything so while on one hand it was nice to just relax, on the other hand it was boring.  I'm using to planning something fun.  Speaking of which, one of my friends is getting married in Los Angeles in June and we're planning to go to Disneyland for few days after.  I'm super excited about that!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel










To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 










The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 










Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn










Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza 











I am currently reading Origins: The Fire (Mila 2.0 #0.5) by Debra Driza and up next will probably be a tour book.

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect blog for anyone who is looking for topics like this. It has got it all, information, benefits and overview. A perfect piece of writing. Good job. Salons in delhi


    ReplyDelete