Monday, April 14, 2014

In My Mailbox- April 14, 2014


In My Mailbox: Here's what I got in my mailbox the last few weeks (my computer was broken)

MONDAY
To All the Boys I've Loved Before- Jenny Han--review for an Around the World ARC Tour









On the Road to Find Out- Rachel Toor--received from a friend










Push (The Game #2)- Eve Silver--received from a friend










The Sweetest Spell- Suzanne Selfors--PaperbackSwap










The Sassy Belles- Beth Albright--received from a friend










TUESDAY
Nantucket Red- Leila Howland--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend- Katie Finn--review for an Around the World ARC Tour









The Winner's Curse- Marie Rutkoski--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










THURSDAY
Fates (Fates #1)- Lanie Bross--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










The Secrets of Lily Graves- Sarah Strohmeyer-- review for an Around the World ARC Tour









Catch a Falling Star- Kim Culbertson--from publisher





No comments:

Post a Comment