Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Sunday Salon- January 5, 2013

The Sunday Salon

I can't believe its already the new year.  And that school starts again tomorrow.  Booo!  I only have a week until my first full marathon and I'm petrified!  My leg is still bothering me so I'm really worried about that! 

I've also kind of decided not to do any challenges this year.  And after I put up a blog post about it, I went and did a review and felt weird not doing any challenges.  So I'm going to wait til the end of the month to really make up my mind.

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
The Vow by Jessica Martinez











Flirting in Italian last night by Lauren Henderson











I am currently reading The Assassin and the Empire (Throne of Glass #0.3) by Sarah J. Maas and up next is The Art of Falling by Kathryn Craft.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment