Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Review- Kissing in Italian

I just finished reading Kissing in Italian by Lauren Henderson.

From Goodreads: 

In addition to her studies, Violet loves the arts, the shopping, and the friendships she's found in Italy.
But secretly, her main objective is to learn about her true identity and family history. She never imagined she would fall in love with handsome Italian Luca. And he feels the same about her. But there are certain rumors circulating, that if proven to be true will forbid that they end up together. They need answers, but are they prepared for the truth?

Wow.  This book was kinda twisted in the best possible way.  And one that kept me turning the pages to find out if just what was insinuated was true.  

I once again loved reading about Italy.  I loved reading about all the touristy things and how submersed they were in the culture.  Sigh.  Totally jealous.

I still really liked the four girls.  And one of the little surprises at the end about Paige made me like her even more.  There were several little stories that went along with the main plot and I enjoyed them all. 

Luca, I'm still not sure about.  I don't get his appeal.  But Evan.  I liked him! 


I really enjoyed this book. It kept me entertained the whole time and I couldn't wait to find out how everything was going to turn out!

I gave this book a rating of 4/5.

Kissing in Italian will be released on March 11, 2014.

*FTC Disclosure: I borrowed this book from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment