Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Sunday Salon- April 21, 2013

The Sunday Salon
The Boston Marathon bombings last Monday broke my heart.  I am big into running (see my other blog, Once Upon a Run or my running Facebook page.)  So to hear of these tragedies was horrifying.  Obviously for those injured or killed.  But also for those who have trained for so long to qualify for this race only to be stopped before they could finish.  Or for those who did finish, this race will forever be tainted. 



I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone











The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston












I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 21, 22
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 14, 15
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 17, 19
2013 Embarrassment of Riches TBR Reading Challenge: 2
2013 Quick Fix Challenge: 7

2013 Debut Author Challenge: 7
What's in a Name? 6 Challenge: Lost or Found


I am currently reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith and up next is Furious by Jill Wolfson.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment