Monday, January 21, 2013

In My Mailbox- January 21, 2013


In My Mailbox: Here's what I got in my mailbox last week

WEDNESDAY
The Night Circus- Erin  Morgenstern--Bookmooch











Underworld (Abandon Trilogy #2)- Meg Cabot--PaperbackSwap











FRIDAY
Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3)- Kristin Cashore--gift from friend











Sever (The Chemical Garden #3)- Lauren DeStefano--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










Sea- Heidi R. Kling--PaperbackSwap











SATURDAY
Eternal- H.G. Nadel--review for a TLC Tour

2 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing things about Sea! :) I hope you love all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want The Night Circus in paperbook. I bought, and read, the book on my Kindle but I loved it so much it just needs to be in my book collection.
    I hope you enjoy all of your books. Looks to be some interesting ones there :-)

    ReplyDelete