Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- November 21, 2012

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3)
by Cassandra Clare
Publication Release Date: March 19, 2013

From Goodreads:

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

5 comments:

  1. I have't read this series yet, but I loved the Mortal Instruments. Well, the first three. I haven't continued yet. Definitely looking forward to reading all by Cassandra Clare though; I really enjoy her writing.
    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I'm all over this one! Release day!!!! Great choice!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes great post! I'm dying to read this one! I love this series and I'm so excited to read what will happen next. I love the cover too!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, triple yes. I loved the first two Infernal Devices books and I can't wait to read the last one. Books for Kids

    ReplyDelete