Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Sunday Salon- November 18, 2012

The Sunday Salon

Yay for Thanksgiving break!  I am soo looking forward to it!  On Friday my hubby, one of my best friends, and I went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom.  So fun!  Then on Saturday, that same friend and I drove up to Gainesville to watch the Gators play football.  So great to watch them win!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Shards & Ashes edited by Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr










Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway










I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 81, 82
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 67,68
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 70, 71

I am currently reading Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass and up next is Touched by Corrine Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment