Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Sunday Salon- September 30, 2012

The Sunday Salon
We had ton's of fun at the wedding on Monday.  I was the "point" person and we thought I would just be answering any questions the vendors had.  Turned out I had to decorate the reception!  But it was no big deal and turned out nice.  And I love having another sister-in-law!  Then last night, my friend and I ran the Tower of Terror 10 Miler.  It was our first long race.  My friend's asthma kicked in so our time wasn't as great as we'd hoped but that's okay.  We still had fun.  We have our first half marathon in November!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater











What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 69, 70
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 57, 58
What's in a Name? 5 Challenge: See in the Sky
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 60, 61
 
2012 Debut Author Challenge: 19 

I am currently reading Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James and up next is 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues.

No comments:

Post a Comment