Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Sunday Salon- April 8, 2012

The Sunday Salon

Happy Easter!  Not too much to talk about this week.  I start running again on Tuesday.  I took 2 weeks off because I was in so much pain in my shins.  And for now it really seems to help.  I only have twinges of pain here and there instead of constant pain.  I guess we'll see how it goes on Tuesday.  And we have races every Saturday for the next four weeks!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 30, 31
2012 Debut Author Challenge: 9
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 27, 28
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 27
2012 Standalone Reading Challenge: 6

I am currently reading The Calling by Kelley Armstrong and up next is Explorer X-Beta by LM Preston.

No comments:

Post a Comment