Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Sunday Salon- April 15, 2012

The Sunday Salon

The race yesterday went well.  It was the first time we have run on something unpaved.  There was a lot of dirt and sand.  We kept saying that we had mini beaches in our shoes.  And there were parts where there was so much sand (on a hill!) that it was hard to walk, much less run!  But we only took about a minute longer than normal, so not too bad, I don't think.  Next week is a run at Sea World!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
Explorer X Beta by LM Preston


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 32, 33
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 28
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 29, 30

I am currently reading Elemental by Emily White and up next (if I don't get any more tour books) is Nadia Knows Best by Jill Mansell.

No comments:

Post a Comment