Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Sunday Salon- March 11, 2012

The Sunday Salon

So apparently I completely forgot to do this last weekend.  Oops!  Well, today Kory and I have been married 9 months!  Time really flies!  I've also run 5 miles!  Only 2 more weeks until our 10k...gulp!  This past Tuesday I was running a 3 miler and I'm pretty used to those by now but all of a sudden I must have gotten a horrible case of shin splints.  I was limping even while I was running.  It hurt so badly!  I've read up on it and it says that rest is needed but I really can't do that right now.  Does anyone have any tips that I could use?

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past two weeks:
Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
Miracle by Elizabeth Scott
Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis










I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 20, 21, 22
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 18, 19
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 18, 19
Completely Contemp Challenge 2012: 2012-3
2012 Standalone Reading Challenge: 3, 4

I am currently reading Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale and if I don't get another tour book, then up next is Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard.

No comments:

Post a Comment