Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- February 9, 2011

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Outside In
by Maria V. Snyder
Publication Release Date: February 15, 2011

From Maria V. Snyder's website:

Me?? A Leader??

Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion-between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again-while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of this series yet, but I plan to.

    Great WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick !! I've heard the series was pretty good !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet, but it looks really good! I'll add it to my TBR list! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please respond to all of my emails re: Book It Forward Tours. Also, please don't hold onto the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Pick! and love the cover :) and Congratulations! You won the One Lovely Blog Award on my book blog! Check it out - http://iliveforreading.blogspot.com/2011/02/confessions-of-readaholic-one-lovely.html

    Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic
    :D

    ReplyDelete