Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Sunday Salon- February 27, 2011

The Sunday Salon

So my friends and I ran our first 5K yesterday.  It was Disney's Princess 5K.  The theme this year was Beauty and the Beast and since I am obsessed with Belle, it turned out to be the perfect year to start!

Here we are right before the race started, at 6:15 am.

And we finished in 40 minutes, not too bad for us!

Today I helped throw my friend's bridal shower.  Her mom and sister (Maid of Honor) came in town and were supposed to be throwing it, but earlier in the week, her mom said that she was gonna lay it all on me.  Great!  Thanks for such a short notice!  But I pulled it off and we had fun!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 12
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 10
2011 YA Contemporary Challenge: 1

I am currently reading Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison and up next is Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment