Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Sunday Salon- September 12, 2010

The Sunday Salon

Today Kory and I went to the Jaguars football game against the Broncos.  My family has had season tickets since the franchise started so I am definitely a Jaguars fan.  However, I am a Gators fan over everything.  And Tim Tebow is the epitome of a Gator.  So I had to wear my Tim Tebow Broncos jersey to the game!  And being from Denver, Kory wore his Broncos jersey of course.  We got a couple of boos, but once I explained that I was a Jaguars fan except when Tebow was on the field (and he did go out for a couple of downs!) everyone was pretty nice.  It was soooo hot but fun!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Rescuing Seneca Crane by Susan Runholt
Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier
Grace by Elizabeth Scott












I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 88, 89, 90, 91, 92
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 35
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 84, 85, 86, 87 
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge: Definitely Dead

I am currently reading Ghostgirl Homecoming by Tonya Hurley and up next is Kiss me Deadly by a bunch of YA authors!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that's quite a predicament!! I wouldn't be brave enough to wear the away team's jersey though to a home game, so good for you! =)

    ReplyDelete