Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- January 12, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:


"I stood in the stream of hot water, and let the heat prick at the numbness under my skin, washing away the shock.  That's when the tears came."
~pg 244, The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

7 comments:

  1. This is the second teaser I've seen for this book. Both teasers have me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, TDD was awesome! Great teaser, and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. And I love the book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we can all relate to this at least once in our lives

    great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one!! Great teaser and your header looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I remember that seen!!! I loved The Dark Divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I really liked this book, too!

    ReplyDelete