Friday, January 8, 2010

Food 4 Thought Friday- January 8, 2010





This is last weeks, but it wasn't posted yet when I checked.

Breakfast
How did you ring in the NEW YEAR and NEW DECADE? For the first time since I was little, I actually stayed at home. Kory and I rented a movie and watched it at home. Although first we went to dinner at Japanese restaurant (which is funny because when I was little this was the tradition with my family and we decided carry on that tradition)
Lunch
What will you remember about 2009? going to the BCS Championship with my best friend to watch the Gators become National Champions!
Dinner
What are your expectations for 2010? to become engaged (hopefully!)
Midnight Snack
 If you could go back and change anything about 2009, what would it be and why? the only thing I would change would be something that wasn't my decision
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) After 2 weeks of break, kids seem to magically regress back to the beginning of the year and have to be reminded of the rules constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment