Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - October 6, 2009


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"Saranne had a spark of regret at ditching the Art Club--it was the one part of school where she felt as if she fit in. Witch High was no picnic when you reach junior year and you're still in Remedial Magic."
~pg 181, Witch High edited by Denise Little

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds fun! Well, not the not-fitting-in, obviously, but the concept of a Witch High. Great teaser!

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one before, and I have to admit I'm curious. I can't wait to read what you think of it, short story collections can be risky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun teaser. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/casting-off-teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such fond memories of Art class :) Thanks for the tease ~

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete