Friday, October 30, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- October 30, 2009



Food 4 Thought Friday

Breakfast
What is your favorite Halloween costume that you ever wore? (add a photo if possible!) I don't have one on my computer, but I was 4 and my mom made me a Rainbow Brite costume...it was awesome!  She even made me a wig out of yarn and a wand.  In fact, I used to wear it to the store all of the time, even way after Halloween!
Lunch
What are you going to do on Halloween? I am going to the Florida/Georgia football game (If I can buy tickets from someone up there!)
Dinner
Are you a lover or hater of scary movies? I like them if I am watching them with my boyfriend
Midnight Snack
What kind of treats (or tricks) are you handing out this year?  I won't be in town, so nothing
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) I really can't think of anything this week

No comments:

Post a Comment