Friday, October 2, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- October 2, 2009


Breakfast
What is occupying your mind right this minute? Since we have only one guest bedroom, where Kory's dad and aunt are going to sleep when they come next week and having to clean before they come
Lunch
What is your favorite FALL recipe? Share it if you want! I don't really have a favorite fall one, except maybe the homemade applesauce I make with my kindergartners.
~Peel, core, and slice 8 apples.
~ Add 1/3 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
~Microwave for 3 minutes at a time, mashing the apples in between, until the consistency is how you like it!
Dinner
What are your Halloween traditions? (If you don't celebrate Halloween, what are your fall traditions?) I don't really have any right now, but it used to be giving out candy and trick-or-treating. It will probably start up again once I have my own kids.
Midnight Snack
When is the last time you received a traffic violation? Back in 2001 when I rear ended a truck whose brake lights weren't working.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) I can't really think of one

No comments:

Post a Comment