Monday, April 6, 2009

Musing Mondays- April 6, 2009

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about your to be read list…
As a follow up to last week's question, Joseph asked how you keep track of your tbr list. Do you have a paper list or on your computer? Do you take it with you when you go shopping? How do you decide what gets added to it?


I have it all typed up on my computer in alphabetical order. I can't take it to the store with me, which it makes it difficult, but I only really buy books in stores if I go in knowing what I want. And I just add every book that I get onto the list (once I've read a book, I take the title off that list and add it to my "Books I've Read" list).

2 comments:

  1. I don't carry my list around with me either. I have noticed since I started blogging that I am familiar with so many books in the bookstre that it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting some great ideas on how to organize my TBR list today. Hopefully I will put some of the into action.

    ReplyDelete