Friday, April 17, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- April 17, 2009


Breakfast When you need alone time do you have a favorite spot you like to go to? No, our condo isn't really big enough for that.
Lunch What is your favorite GUM, STORE BOUGHT COOKIE, and SALTY SNACK: Gum--I don't really have one! Store bought cookie--probably Oreos. Salty Snack--POPCORN!!! I am a popcorn freak! I wish there was a popcorn store near me so I could pop over and get flavored popcorn any time I want, but for now I have to settle for ordering it online.
Dinner Do you speak any other languages? I speak some Spanish...I lived in Puerto Rico when I was little so I became fluent then...and I took Spanish all through high school and college. I have lost a lot of it and I can definitely understand more than I can speak, but I can usually get my point across.
Midnight Snack Have you ever been on TV? Yes, my undergrad was in broadcast journalism so I used to be on the news every day. I also did a short lived (like 4 episode) tv show when I was in college.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) When you have a tornado warning while your teaching your kindergartners, its best to just put on a movie so they aren't freaking out about it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Love the recipe for the week! Did that really happen???? Cool that you were on a tv show! Not very many people can say that! Thanks so much for playing! LOVED all your answers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete